From Kolab Wiki
- Troubleshooting the installation process
- Troubleshooting general problems
- Troubleshooting the LDAP server
- Troubleshooting Cyrus SASL (Authentication)
- Troubleshooting the amavis server
- Troubleshooting the postfix server
- Troubleshooting the Cyrus IMAP server
- Troubleshooting the apache server
- Troubleshooting the web admin
- Troubleshooting the free/busy system
- Troubleshooting mail accounts
- Troubleshooting sending/receiving mails
- Troubleshooting Horde
- obmtool fails to install the basic OpenPKG package
- The package "gmp" fails to build
- Perl fails to build: /kolab/bin/perl: bad interpreter: no such file or directory
- gmp (and consequently clamav) fails to build
- Postfix fails to build: references to dlsym, dlopen, dlclose, ... not found
- Installation fails with "unexpected EOF while looking for matching `"
- The server does not start and there is nothing in the logs. What can I do?
- I changed a configuration file xyz.conf to suit my own needs but now my changes have gone!
- Syslog reports "Unable to determine the gid of user 'kolab'". What does this mean?
- Syslog reports "Unable to connect to local Cyrus admin interface". What could be the cause of the issue?
- I receive the warning "amavisd ... failed with return code 9". What should I do?
- I do see the message connect to 127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1]: Connection refused (port 10024) and I cannot send emails. What might be the problem?
- Postfix/SASL reports fatal: no SASL authentication mechanisms
- Apache fails on startup. What could be the cause?
- Apache fails because of 46_mod_ldap.conf. Why?
- Apache cannot be compiled. What is missing?
Web admin frontend
- I cannot login to the kolab webadmin frontend. What might be the problem?
- I cannot create a mailbox over the webadmin frontend. What can I do?
- I cannot add a domain with umlauts. Why is that not possible?
- The message User deleted, awaiting cleanup never vanishes
- I cannot login to my mail account. How do I debug the problem?
- I cannot receive mails. What might cause the problem?
- I can send email between email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, but I can't send email to an external account. What could be wrong?
- The Horde installation fails. What could be the problem?
- On login I'm returned and told that login failed though I used the correct password
- On login I'm returned to the login screen without an error message
- On login, apache crashes closing the connection or giving an empty php page
- On login I just get a welcome message, but no username/password fields