From Kolab Wiki
Revision as of 07:13, 11 April 2007 by Gwrobel
Configuration - General
- Outlook 2000 does not display the freebusy times, I have read all documentation, got all OL2000 updates and double checked the configuration, what could still be wrong?
- Try installing the web publishing wizard.
- The meeting requests and appointments seem to be off by one hour. What can I do about this?
- In nearly all cases this is due to a missconfiguration of the daylight saving or time zone settings of either Outlook or the Windows operating system. Verify that the settings in Outlook are correct. For this check Tools_Options_Preferences_Calendar Options_Time Zone in Outlook. Check all involved computers for the correct system time, time zone and daylight savings time settings. You may use the Date&Time applet in the control panel or by double clicking on the time in the system tray.
Configuration - Users
- How can I set up email forwarding and auto-reply for a user?
- Log in to the kolab server web gui and activate forwarding or automatic replies by selecting "My User Settings"
- Is there anything like the out of office assistant?
- Log in to the kolab server web gui with the user that will be absent for a while, then go to "My User Settings" and select "Vacation".